Sanderson Middle School is designed to provide all the facilities necessary in a contemporary, co-educational middle school.
Specialist teaching areas for Science, the Arts, Food Technology, Digital Technology, Physical Education and Languages are well designed and equipped.
The school’s computer network services all areas of the school.
- Visal Arts Studios
- Computer Labatories
- Music classroom and practice rooms
- Technical Studies
- Science Laboratories
- Catering and Kitchen Facilities
- Ceramics/Sculpture studio
- Japanese Language and Culture classroom
- Film Production Suite
- General Purpose Area (GPA)
- Library/Resource Center
- Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA)
- Outdoor Sports Facilities