Sanderson Middle School is designed to provide all the facilities necessary in a modern, co-educational middle school.
Specialist teaching areas for Science, Technical Studies, the Arts, Food Studies, Digital Technology, Physical Education and Languages are well designed and excellently equipped.
The school's extensive computer network services all areas of the school.
- Computing Facilities
- Music classroom and practice rooms
- Technical Studies
- Science Laboratories
- Catering and Kitchen Facilities
- Ceramics/Sculpture Room
- Art Gallery
- Japanese Language and Culture classroom
- Film Production Suite
- General Purpose Area (GPA)
- Library/Resource Centre
- Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA)
- Outdoor Sports Facilities